strange latex-suite behaviour

Chris Fonnesbecck
I have installed latex-suite on my system, and am running into a
strange problem. After initially customizing a key mapping (it uses F9
to do completion, which is not usable on a mac), I am unable to make
any further customizations by editing the appropriate *.vim file. This
is very strange, since I have tried trashing the contents of ~/.vim
and even throwing away Vim.app and starting from scratch. Somehow the
system is remembering the change, and does not let me alter it in any
way. Any ideas as to what may be causing this?

Thanks,
Chris