syn match

Rui Carlos

What expression should I use to match "mutex(all)"

I tried
syn match Statement "\<mutex(all)\>"
but doesn't work :(

Regards,
Rui Gonçalves

Re: syn match

Tony Mechelynck

Rui Gonçalves wrote:
> What expression should I use to match "mutex(all)"
>
> I tried
> syn match Statement "\<mutex(all)\>"
> but doesn't work :(
>
> Regards,
> Rui Gonçalves

I think that Vim doesn't see ) as a "word" character, which means that )\>
cannot match anywhere. Try without the \>

Q: How does a UNIX Guru pick up a girl?
A: look; grep; which; eval; nice; uname; talk; date;

Re: syn match

Rui Carlos

I tried "mutex(all)" and still doesn't work...