syntax highlight fails for cs.vim

Ni Va
Hi,

Opening a .cs file but without syntax detected, I can see className highlighten after these syntax highlight line command:

syn match   csCustomClassKey  "\<class\>"
syn match   csCustomClassName "\<class\_s\+\w\+\>" contains=csCustomClassKey
hi def link csCustomClassName Function

Then when I write those lines just before "hi def" section into cs.vim under $vimruntime/syntax/cs.vim, and cs file ftdetected, it fails to highlight class'names.

I don't well understand the mecanism of highlight, can you explain me ?
Thank you
Niva