syntax highlighting of class names

Mark Volkmann-2
Has anyone seen packaged syntax highlighting that differentiates between class names and function/method names? I specifically want this for JavaScript, but maybe could copy an example for another language.

In JavaScript by convention this is a plain function:

function foo() { ... }

whereas this is a constructor function which is related to a class:

function Foo() { ... }

I want functions to be red and classes to be blue.

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.