textwidth doesn't work for Chinese

phyrster
Hi vimmers,

I am using vim with mutt to compose email messages. In my muttrc file, I
have already put in:

|set textwidth=77

and it worked for English. However, when it comes to Chinese characters,
the line just running on and on and I have to manually break it.

What do I need to configure to make Chinese characters comply with this
setting? I am using vim 6.3.71

regards

bxuef

--
dhammapada says:

  Trying to break out of the Tempter's control, one's mind writhes to and
  fro, like a fish pulled from its watery home onto dry ground. 34

  It is good to restrain one's mind, uncontrollable, fast moving, and
  following its own desires as it is. A disciplined mind leads to
  happiness. 35