transform tabs to spaces

luke-44
Hi.

I'm using ts=4 in my setup of vim.

Because of requirements of a different programming environment and conventions I need to have 4 spaces each time I hit <tab>.
Is it possible to have editor insert 4 spaces instead of tab
Kind regards.
Luke.
--
............._..
.|  .| |.|/.|_ .
.|__.|_|.|\.|_ .
:61 421 276 282:

Re: transform tabs to spaces

Stewart Johnson-2
:set expandtab
:set sw=4

> Hi.
>
> I'm using ts=4 in my setup of vim.
>
> Because of requirements of a different programming environment and conventions I need to have 4 spaces each time I hit <tab>.
> Is it possible to have editor insert 4 spaces instead of tab
> Kind regards.
> Luke.
> --
> ............._..