using xpdf to read pdf in vim on XP

Sayth Renshaw
I am trying to be able to use vim to read pdf's. Following
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Open_PDF_files#GlobalNavigation

I have downladed xpdf as guide states, however where do I put xpdf? I
am on XP sp3.

I need vim to be able to reference xpdf so when I update vimrc with
below it will work.

autocmd BufReadPre *.pdf set ro nowrap
autocmd BufReadPost *.pdf silent %!pdftotext "%" -nopgbrk -layout -q -
eol unix -
autocmd BufWritePost *.pdf silent !rm -rf ~/PDF/%
autocmd BufWritePost *.pdf silent !lp -s -d pdffg "%"
autocmd BufWritePost *.pdf silent !until [ -e ~/PDF/% ]; do sleep 1;
done
autocmd BufWritePost *.pdf silent !mv ~/PDF/% %:p:h

Re: using xpdf to read pdf in vim on XP

bill lam
It said it need pdftotext.  If you really can find it after installing
xpdf, then copy that file to windows/system32 should be ok.

On my debian pdftotext is _not_ provided by xpdf, not sure for window.

--
regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24