vim TOhtml

ping song
I remember previously when doing diff, I can use TOhtml to generate a webpage, which can be collapsed or expanded by clicking the "+" side sign. but today I found it doesn't work - the webpage is generated but the "+" is not clickable anymore.
any idea?

Re: vim TOhtml

Ben Fritz
On Friday, May 19, 2017 at 12:58:23 AM UTC-5, ping wrote:
> I remember previously when doing diff, I can use TOhtml to generate a webpage, which can be collapsed or expanded by clicking the "+" side sign. but today I found it doesn't work - the webpage is generated but the "+" is not clickable anymore.
> any idea?

By default TOhtml generates a static page. To get the clickable dynamic folding in the generated page, you need to enable an option:

  :let g:html_dynamic_folds = 1

See :help g:html_dynamic_folds for details. There are some options there which you may also be interested in, for example g:html_hover_unfold.