vim can use font of comic sans?

doherty pete
i want to use font of comic sans,it can only use at gvim?

--
pete_doherty

Re: vim can use font of comic sans?

Ben Schmidt
> i want to use font of comic sans,it can only use at gvim?

You shouldn't really do this in gvim or vim, because Comic Sans is not a
monospaced font. Some GUIs will allow you to do it in gvim, though.

Ben.

Re: vim can use font of comic sans?

Jan Larres
Ben Schmidt <[hidden email]>:
>>i want to use font of comic sans,it can only use at gvim?
>
> You shouldn't really do this in gvim or vim, because Comic Sans is
> not a monospaced font. Some GUIs will allow you to do it in gvim,
> though.

Also, Comic Sans?! WHY?!? Poor Vim.

Jan

--
-[ OpenPGP key ID: 00A0FD5F ]-
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who

Re: vim can use font of comic sans?

Hugh Sasse
On Wed, 2 Mar 2011, Jan Larres wrote:

> Also, Comic Sans?! WHY?!? Poor Vim.

I don't know in this case, but someone teaching staff about dyslexia
said it is one of the easiest fonts [typefaces?] for dyslexics to read.

> Jan

        Hugh