vim compile's "make test" fails if 'diodon' manages x-clipboard

vim compile's "make test" fails if 'diodon' manages x-clipboard

C.v.St.
I freshly git-pulled/compiled/made vim, then run 'make test' as usual,
on Ubuntu and Debian, but this time a test failed (output attached).

Remembering a similar case, I killed 'diodon' (a clipboard manager
like klipper, glipper or clipit), and without it, tests pass. I
reproduced this on both systems and remotely between them (ssh -X ...)

Will this be a case of 'wishlist' to get a hint inserted into the error,
or do I need to make this an issue and analyze something more, to find
out, what really happens? (then I'd need pointers, how to ...)

Stucki

screenlog (1K) Download Attachment