[?] vim,console,Mark

Heefan
Hi guys,

I am using vim console under linux without any gui.
Is there any mark plugin for console vim ?
I am doing c++ programming and wanna highlight some lines and easy to find it after I jump here and there.

Thanks
Regs
heefan
-----------------------------
Linux , Console Vim, C++

Re: [?] vim,console,Mark

François Ingelrest
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 14:16, Heefan wrote:
> I am using vim console under linux without any gui.
> Is there any mark plugin for console vim ?
> I am doing c++ programming and wanna highlight some lines and easy to find
> it after I jump here and there.

Unfortunately, sending your question three times in less than two
hours won't help you get an answer faster.

Cheers,

Re: [?] vim,console,Mark

Heefan
Hi,

I am sorry, I just got feedback from gmail that deliver failed twice.
I thought it's my email problem.

Thanks for your reminder.

Regards

2010/10/19 François Ingelrest <[hidden email]>
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 14:16, Heefan wrote:
> I am using vim console under linux without any gui.
> Is there any mark plugin for console vim ?
> I am doing c++ programming and wanna highlight some lines and easy to find
> it after I jump here and there.

Unfortunately, sending your question three times in less than two
hours won't help you get an answer faster.

Cheers,

Re: [?] vim,console,Mark

Christian Brabandt
On Tue, October 19, 2010 2:22 pm, François Ingelrest wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 14:16, Heefan wrote:
>> I am using vim console under linux without any gui.
>> Is there any mark plugin for console vim ?
>> I am doing c++ programming and wanna highlight some lines and easy to
>> find
>> it after I jump here and there.
>
> Unfortunately, sending your question three times in less than two
> hours won't help you get an answer faster.

I have once written a plugin, that visualizes marks using signs:
http://www.256bit.org/~chrisbra/configs/vim/plugin/highlightmark.vim
but there are at least 2 different other plugins available, that do
the same:

regards,
Christian

Re: [?] vim,console,Mark

bill lam
Usually html format emails make little difference to me, but all text
inside your email are in bold font makes rendered rather funny in text-mode
mua.

--
regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24