vim-latex (on gvim) with scim

Kiwon Um

Hello there.

I have some problem with vim-latex + scim. When I type Korean on
insert mode, the scim's Korean input mode is immediately changed to
English mode just right after typing one key. Continuing to change
into Korean input mode, sometimes after, vim get stuck. It stops to
work for any keyboard input, really weird. This problem is only on the
gvim and for tex file, not on console vim.

The vim-latex update doesn't seem to be active now. How I can deal
with this problem?