vim.org currently down

Bram Moolenaar

[now with the correct address for vim_announce]

At the moment there appears to be a problem with the vim.org domain.
I do not know how long it will take to fix this.

For the time being:
- For the website use: http://vim.sourceforge.net
- For the maillists use the @googlegroups.com addresses.
  Note that this uses an underscore: vim_dev instead of vim-dev.

--
BEDEVERE: Look!  It's the old man from scene 24 - what's he Doing here?
ARTHUR:   He is the keeper of the Bridge.  He asks each traveler five

You received this message from the  "vim_announce" maillist.

Re: vim.org currently down

Bram Moolenaar

> At the moment there appears to be a problem with the vim.org domain.
> I do not know how long it will take to fix this.
>
> For the time being:
> - For the website use: http://vim.sourceforge.net
> - For the maillists use the @googlegroups.com addresses.
>   Note that this uses an underscore: vim_dev instead of vim-dev.

Aaaaaand we're back!  Thanks to Sec for fixing it.

Keep those alternatives in mind in case it ever happens again.

--
Sorry, no fortune today.

You received this message from the  "vim_announce" maillist.