vim-plugins-profile

Ni Va
Hi,

I would enjoy to use this plugin, but these errors appears :

D:\Logiciels\Vim\vimfiles\plugged\vim-plugins-profile>ruby vim-plugins-profile.rb
Testing vim performance...
vim-plugins-profile.rb:17: warning: already initialized constant VIMFILES_DIR
vim-plugins-profile.rb:16: warning: previous definition of VIMFILES_DIR was here
Assuming your vimfiles folder is D:/Logiciels/Vim/vimfiles.
Generating vim startup profile...
vim-plug has been detected.
vim-plugins-profile.rb:39:in `readlines': No such file or directory @ rb_sysopen - vim-plugins-profile.500.log (Errno::ENOENT)
        from vim-plugins-profile.rb:39:in `<main>'

Thank you in advance.

Re: vim-plugins-profile

Christian Brabandt

On Mo, 04 Dez 2017, Ni Va wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would enjoy to use this plugin, but these errors appears :
>
> D:\Logiciels\Vim\vimfiles\plugged\vim-plugins-profile>ruby vim-plugins-profile.rb
> Testing vim performance...
> vim-plugins-profile.rb:17: warning: already initialized constant VIMFILES_DIR
> vim-plugins-profile.rb:16: warning: previous definition of VIMFILES_DIR was here
> Assuming your vimfiles folder is D:/Logiciels/Vim/vimfiles.
> Generating vim startup profile...
> vim-plug has been detected.
> vim-plugins-profile.rb:39:in `readlines': No such file or directory @ rb_sysopen - vim-plugins-profile.500.log (Errno::ENOENT)
>         from vim-plugins-profile.rb:39:in `<main>'
>
> Thank you in advance.

please contact the author of that script.

Christian
--
Ideale sind wie Sterne: Man kann sie nicht erreichen, aber man kann sich
nach ihnen orientieren.