vim quit except when terminal(s) active

M Kelly
Hi,

Any help with an autocmd so that when I quit vim it does not really quit if at least one terminal is still active ?
Otherwise the current window goes hidden and then when I exit the terminal the previous window/buffer suddenly reappears.

thx always for vim and all your support,
mark

Re: vim quit except when terminal(s) active

M Kelly
Hi,

I think I solved it with this -

function! s:TermQuit()
  quit!
endfunction
tnoremap <silent> <C-d> <C-w>:call <SID>TermQuit()<CR>

take care,
-mark