vim7.0aa snap#155 compiling problem

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

vim7.0aa snap#155 compiling problem

Charles E Campbell Jr
Hello!

I'm using a Fedora Core 4 (linux) with  gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.0.0 20050519 (Red Hat 4.0.0-8)
Copyright (C) 2005 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mkdir objects
CC="gcc -Iproto -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DFEAT_GUI_GTK  -DXTHREADS -D_REENTRANT
-DXUSE_MTSAFE_API -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include
-I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/pango-1.0
-I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/freetype2/config
-I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -g -O2  
-I/usr/X11R6/include   -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUGGING  -pipe
-I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
-I/usr/include/gdbm  
-I/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.6/i386-linux-thread-multi/CORE     " srcdir=. sh
./osdef.sh
make: *** No rule to make target
`/usr/X11R6/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h', needed by
`objects/buffer.o'.  Stop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
Chip Campbell

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: vim7.0aa snap#155 compiling problem

Bram Moolenaar

Charles Campbell wrote:

> I'm using a Fedora Core 4 (linux) with  gcc --version

> make: *** No rule to make target
> `/usr/X11R6/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h', needed by
> `objects/buffer.o'.  Stop.

Same problem as with Vim 6.4a.  The next snapshot will fix this.

--
Often you're less important than your furniture.  If you think about it, you
can get fired but your furniture stays behind, gainfully employed at the
company that didn't need _you_ anymore.
                                (Scott Adams - The Dilbert principle)

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- [hidden email] -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
///        Sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
\\\              Project leader for A-A-P -- http://www.A-A-P.org        ///
 \\\     Buy LOTR 3 and help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF.nl/lotr.html   ///
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: vim7.0aa snap#155 compiling problem

Lukas Muehlethaler
In reply to this post by Charles E Campbell Jr
Same here:

Mac OS 10.3.9 GCC 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1495)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
---

make -f Makefile all
CC="gcc -Iproto -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DFEAT_GUI_MAC -arch ppc -fno-common  
-fpascal-strings -Wall -Wno-unknown-pragmas -mdynamic-no-pic -pipe -I.  
-Iproto -DMACOS_X_UNIX -I/Developer/Headers/FlatCarbon -no-cpp-precomp  
-O2 -fno-strength-reduce -Wall        " srcdir=. sh ./osdef.sh
make[1]: *** No rule to make target  
`/usr/X11R6/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h', needed by  
`objects/buffer.o'.  Stop.
make: *** [reconfig] Error 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------
---

Best,

Lukas


On Oct 11, 2005, at 12:38 PM, Charles E. Campbell, Jr. wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'm using a Fedora Core 4 (linux) with  gcc --version
> gcc (GCC) 4.0.0 20050519 (Red Hat 4.0.0-8)
> Copyright (C) 2005 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
> This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There  
> is NO
> warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR  
> PURPOSE.
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -------------------------------------
>
> mkdir objects
> CC="gcc -Iproto -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DFEAT_GUI_GTK  -DXTHREADS  
> -D_REENTRANT -DXUSE_MTSAFE_API -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0  
> -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0  
> -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/freetype2  
> -I/usr/include/freetype2/config -I/usr/include/glib-2.0  
> -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include     -g -O2  -I/usr/X11R6/include    
> -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DDEBUGGING  -pipe -I/usr/local/include  
> -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm  
> -I/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.6/i386-linux-thread-multi/CORE     " srcdir=. sh  
> ./osdef.sh
> make: *** No rule to make target  
> `/usr/X11R6/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h', needed by  
> `objects/buffer.o'.  Stop.
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -------------------------------------
>
> Regards,
> Chip Campbell
>