vim7.2 on centos_x64 can not show correct chinese characters

vim7.2 on centos_x64 can not show correct chinese characters

jackyyvan
I installed vim 7.2 on 64bits centos , and using '--enable-multibyte'
option , but when I typed chinese characters in vim,it show some
unrecognized characters like ' 四32m~S~H四32m~S~H'

someone can help me solving this question,thanks.....

Re: vim7.2 on centos_x64 can not show correct chinese characters

Tony Mechelynck
On 18/01/10 05:08, jackyyvan wrote:
> I installed vim 7.2 on 64bits centos , and using '--enable-multibyte'
> option , but when I typed chinese characters in vim,it show some
> unrecognized characters like ' 四32m~S~H四32m~S~H'
>
> someone can help me solving this question,thanks.....

1) What does Vim reply to the following? (while editing the problematic
file)
        :echo has('multi_byte')
        :verbose set enc? fencs? fenc? tenc?
        :lang cty
See also
        http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Working_with_Unicode

2) Are you sure that your current font supports CJK?
        2.1) Console or GUI?
        2.2) If console, does Vim understand what your keyboard is sending?
                - Which console terminal are you using?
                        xterm? other (and which one?)?
                :verbose set term?
        2.3) If GUI,
                :verbose set gfn?
See also
        http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Setting_the_font_in_the_GUI

(My next question would have been about patch 7.1.116, but if you're
using Vim 7.2, you have it.)

(There may be differences between 32- and 64-bit Vim but I don't know
what to look for in that respect.)

Acquaintance, n.:
        A person whom we know well enough to borrow from, but not well
enough to lend to.