vim7: project spell file in todo.txt

Mikołaj Machowski
Hello,

I have noticed in todo.txt item:

Support project word list

Please, no. This is too specific and can be
easily done with sourcing of local .vimrc with
spellfile setting.

Sourcing of local (or project) .vimrc should be task
of specialized scripts or done through autocommands.

m.

Vim-list(s) Users Map: (last change 15 May)
 http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/vimlist
CLEWN - http://clewn.sf.net

Re: vim7: project spell file in todo.txt

Bram Moolenaar

Mikolaj Machowski wrote:

> I have noticed in todo.txt item:
>
> Support project word list
>
> Please, no. This is too specific and can be
> easily done with sourcing of local .vimrc with
> spellfile setting.
>
> Sourcing of local (or project) .vimrc should be task
> of specialized scripts or done through autocommands.

Well, I just implemented something yesterday.  'spellfile' is now a list
of file names.  A count can be given to "zg" and "zw" as an index in
this list.  The default is still as it was before, but you have the
possibility to add another file, or even several.

Hopefully this doesn't go against your ideas.

--
I noticed my daughter's Disney-net password on a sticky note:
"MickeyMinnieGoofyPluto".  I asked her why it was so long.

Re: vim7: project spell file in todo.txt

Mikołaj Machowski
Dnia niedziela 03 lipiec 2005 13:29, Bram Moolenaar napisa?:
> Well, I just implemented something yesterday.  'spellfile' is now a list
> of file names.  A count can be given to "zg" and "zw" as an index in
> this list.  The default is still as it was before, but you have the
> possibility to add another file, or even several.
>
> Hopefully this doesn't go against your ideas.

No. Perfect solution. Local .vimrc was good, but it was replacement of
general spellfile. Now it is possible to add local, specific to project
file.

m.