vim7 spell file error

malahal
Just installed vim7 on Linux, and I get the following error when I set spell:

    Warning: Cannot find word list "en.utf-8.spl" or "en.ascii.spl"

Doesn't vim7 ship with some default files? If not, is there an easy way
to create it.

Thanks, Malahal.

Re: vim7 spell file error

Mikołaj Machowski
Dnia poniedzia?ek, 3 pa?dziernika 2005 20:21, [hidden email] napisa?:
> Just installed vim7 on Linux, and I get the following error when I set
> spell:
>
>     Warning: Cannot find word list "en.utf-8.spl" or "en.ascii.spl"
>
> Doesn't vim7 ship with some default files? If not, is there an easy way
> to create it.

How did you install Vim? From CVS I have three files: in runtime/spell:

- en.utf-8.spl
- en.latin1.spl
- en.ascii.spl

m.