vim7: spellsuggest and spellbadword

Mikołaj Machowski
Hello,

Very nice functions.

One problem:

   An obvious use of these two functions is combination in form of:
   echo spellsuggest(spellbadword(), 1)[0]
   spellsuggest() gets crazy when first argument is an empty string, try
   just try
   echo spellsuggest("")

m.
Vim-list(s) Users Map: (last change 15 May)
 http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/vimlist
CLEWN - http://clewn.sf.net

Re: vim7: spellsuggest and spellbadword

Bram Moolenaar

Mikolaj Machowski wrote:

> Very nice functions.
>
> One problem:
>
>    An obvious use of these two functions is combination in form of:
>    echo spellsuggest(spellbadword(), 1)[0]
>    spellsuggest() gets crazy when first argument is an empty string, try
>    just try
>    echo spellsuggest("")

Yeah, something wrong there.  I'll look into it.

--
You are not really successful until someone claims he sat
beside you in school.