vim7 tabs question

Chris Fonnesbecck
Is there a .vimrc setting that will, by default, open multiple files in Vim
tabs, rather than just in buffers. For example, if I drop 3 files onto the
vim icon in my dock, have them open in tabs.

Thanks in advance for any info on this.

C.

Chris Fonnesbeck + Atlanta, GA + http://trichech.us

Re: vim7 tabs question

Benji Fisher
On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 09:33:46PM -0500, Chris Fonnesbeck wrote:
> Is there a .vimrc setting that will, by default, open multiple files in Vim
> tabs, rather than just in buffers. For example, if I drop 3 files onto the
> vim icon in my dock, have them open in tabs.
>
> Thanks in advance for any info on this.

     That is a question for the vim users' list, not this one.  In fact,
I think that it was asked and answered there today, and there may
already be a vim tip on the topic.

HTH --Benji Fisher