vim9script syntax indent/comment recognition

vim9script syntax indent/comment recognition

Ni Va
Hi all,

It seems when I open a well formed vim9script that no recognition is working to:
  1. indent def function and block corpus of function
  2. new line of comment precedeed by # char at beginning of line.

best wishes to all.
NiVa

Re: vim9script syntax indent/comment recognition

Bram Moolenaar

> It seems when I open a well formed vim9script that no recognition is
> working to:
>
>    1. indent def function and block corpus of function
>    2. new line of comment precedeed by # char at beginning of line.

Do you have the latest indent/vim.vim file?  Dated "2020 Sep 27".

--
"Oh, no!  NOT the Spanish Inquisition!"
"NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!"