vimgrep for different file types

Woody Wu

HI,

If I want to do :vimgrep on *.c and *.python but not any other file
types, what do I do?  The problem here is I cannot use something like
*.[ch] because of the not same length of the extensions.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 ([hidden email])

Re: vimgrep for different file types

winterTTr-2

2009/10/26 Steven Woody <[hidden email]>:

> HI,
>
> If I want to do :vimgrep on *.c and *.python but not any other file
> types, what do I do?  The problem here is I cannot use something like
> *.[ch] because of the not same length of the extensions.

Just split the file pattern into several parts as you wish :
:vimgrep   /balabal/   *.c   *.python

It should work.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 1:19 PM, winterTTr <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2009/10/26 Steven Woody <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> HI,
>>
>> If I want to do :vimgrep on *.c and *.python but not any other file
>> types, what do I do?  The problem here is I cannot use something like
>> *.[ch] because of the not same length of the extensions.
>
> Just split the file pattern into several parts as you wish :
> :vimgrep   /balabal/   *.c   *.python

hum...  Thanks!