_vimrc loading fails

12

Re: _vimrc loading fails

Ni Va
Le mardi 16 octobre 2018 13:15:50 UTC+2, Christian Brabandt a écrit :

> On Di, 16 Okt 2018, Ni Va wrote:
>
> > Moving Vim_x86/_vimrc  to Vim_x86/vimrc and same problem colors not loaded.
>
> Works for me with your zip file. Are you sure, no other initialization
> file overwrites your colorscheme? Is nivacolors in the output of
> :scriptnames?
>
> Also, check your runtimepath setting so that the colorscheme will be
> found.
>
> > => echo $HOME returns void string.
> >
> > I thought $HOME was set by Vim and not that user had to set it, no ?
>
> IIRC, Vim sets it by concatenating $HOMEDRIVE and $HOMEPATH if it is not
> $HOME does not exist.
>
> Best,
> Christian
1. Confirm that nivacolors.vim is not listed from command :scriptnames.

2. I don't think there is other initialization file.

But I use C:\ThirdParty dll loading for ruby python lua etc.. and I wonder if an error catched stop _vimrc complete loading.

3. $HOMEDRIVE c:\ and $HOMEPATH looks good \Users\foo.bar

Re: _vimrc loading fails

Ni Va
Le mardi 16 octobre 2018 14:01:34 UTC+2, Ni Va a écrit :

> Le mardi 16 octobre 2018 13:15:50 UTC+2, Christian Brabandt a écrit :
> > On Di, 16 Okt 2018, Ni Va wrote:
> >
> > > Moving Vim_x86/_vimrc  to Vim_x86/vimrc and same problem colors not loaded.
> >
> > Works for me with your zip file. Are you sure, no other initialization
> > file overwrites your colorscheme? Is nivacolors in the output of
> > :scriptnames?
> >
> > Also, check your runtimepath setting so that the colorscheme will be
> > found.
> >
> > > => echo $HOME returns void string.
> > >
> > > I thought $HOME was set by Vim and not that user had to set it, no ?
> >
> > IIRC, Vim sets it by concatenating $HOMEDRIVE and $HOMEPATH if it is not
> > $HOME does not exist.
> >
> > Best,
> > Christian
>
> 1. Confirm that nivacolors.vim is not listed from command :scriptnames.
>
> 2. I don't think there is other initialization file.
>
> But I use C:\ThirdParty dll loading for ruby python lua etc.. and I wonder if an error catched stop _vimrc complete loading.
>
> 3. $HOMEDRIVE c:\ and $HOMEPATH looks good \Users\foo.bar
Found a finish at line 143 of $MYVIMRC in case of python dll where not loaded.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Re: _vimrc loading fails

Christian Brabandt

On Di, 16 Okt 2018, Ni Va wrote:

> Found a finish at line 143 of $MYVIMRC in case of python dll where not loaded.
>
> Sorry for inconvenience.

Now you know, why a minimum reproducible example is helpful ;)

Best,
Christian
--
Deswegen sind Bücher willkommen, die uns sowohl das neu
Empirisch-Aufgefundene als die neu beliebten Methoden darlegen.

Re: _vimrc loading fails

Ni Va
Le mardi 16 octobre 2018 16:09:35 UTC+2, Christian Brabandt a écrit :

> On Di, 16 Okt 2018, Ni Va wrote:
>
> > Found a finish at line 143 of $MYVIMRC in case of python dll where not loaded.
> >
> > Sorry for inconvenience.
>
> Now you know, why a minimum reproducible example is helpful ;)
>
> Best,
> Christian
> --
> Deswegen sind Bücher willkommen, die uns sowohl das neu
> Empirisch-Aufgefundene als die neu beliebten Methoden darlegen.
> -- Goethe, Maximen und Reflektionen, Nr. 952
Yess ! Sorry! Got a real pb to load python dll dynamically on another computer with standalone strategy

12