vimwiki syntax on a wiki page

robert h-2
I set a link to a .properties file:

[[file.properties|Notes]]

When I visit it, it's a .wiki file and so it gets colored that way but I want to override that and make it highlight with jproperties syntax colors.

I've tried setting it with a modeline and using the {{{ }}} from the docs and it stays wiki colored.

Help?

Thanks,

Bob

Re: vimwiki syntax on a wiki page

Michael Wagner
* Robert <[hidden email]> 07.06.2018

> I set a link to a .properties file:
>
> [[file.properties|Notes]]
>
> When I visit it, it's a .wiki file and so it gets colored that way but
> I want to override that and make it highlight with jproperties syntax
> colors.
>
> I've tried setting it with a modeline and using the {{{ }}} from the
> docs and it stays wiki colored.
Hello Bob,

I have for example in my muttrc the following line

# vim: set filetype=muttrc tw=0:

as the last line.

Hth Michael