visual navigation bar

Phantrast
I just saw this and I'm totally thrilled about it. That visual navigation bar on the right seems to be ultimate solution to any
"where am I?" situation after losing orientation during a protracted session. I've never seen this before and never thought of it myself, yet
it really seems like a must have now. Is this available for MacVim?

Re: visual navigation bar

Guido Van Hoecke-2
> it really seems like a must have now. Is this available for MacVim?

RE: visual navigation bar

Devric
You probably want something that only offers in sublime editor, its
currently in beta. Its the next closest thing from vim, (other than
emac) but more public friendly.

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Guido Van Hoecke
Sent: Sunday, 18 December 2011 18:58
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: visual navigation bar
> it really seems like a must have now. Is this available for MacVim?

Re: visual navigation bar

Phantrast
thanks about pointing me to sublime editor.
haven't seen it before.

On 18.12.2011, at 10:30, Billy Huang wrote:

> You probably want something that only offers in sublime editor, its
> currently in beta. Its the next closest thing from vim, (other than
> emac) but more public friendly.
>
> Sent from my Windows Phone From: Guido Van Hoecke
> Sent: Sunday, 18 December 2011 18:58
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: visual navigation bar
>> it really seems like a must have now. Is this available for MacVim?

Re: visual navigation bar

Devric
you welcome
if you like vim key-binding be sure to check out vintage mode, it give you some basic vim bindings.
i pretty much use sublime on temporary pc/mac, better replacement for notepad++ for pc.  though i still love vim more.

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Phantrast <[hidden email]> wrote:
thanks about pointing me to sublime editor.
haven't seen it before.

On 18.12.2011, at 10:30, Billy Huang wrote:

> You probably want something that only offers in sublime editor, its
> currently in beta. Its the next closest thing from vim, (other than
> emac) but more public friendly.
>
> Sent from my Windows Phone From: Guido Van Hoecke
> Sent: Sunday, 18 December 2011 18:58
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: visual navigation bar
>> it really seems like a must have now. Is this available for MacVim?

Re: visual navigation bar

Xiao G. Wu

What color scheme is that and how do you get the tab lines to show up like that?

Sent from Galaxy Nexus running ICS

On Dec 17, 2011 12:59 PM, "Phantrast" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just saw this and I'm totally thrilled about it. That visual navigation bar on the right seems to be ultimate solution to any
"where am I?" situation after losing orientation during a protracted session. I've never seen this before and never thought of it myself, yet
it really seems like a must have now. Is this available for MacVim?

Re: visual navigation bar

David Henderson

On 19 Dec 2011, at 07:49, Xiao G. Wu wrote:

What color scheme is that and how do you get the tab lines to show up like that?

It’s not MacVim; rather, it’s the Sublime text editor.

David P Henderson
c: xxx.xxx.xxxx
--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt