where's split()?

John Doe-4
Can someone show me a nice split() implementation such
as we can find in AWK/Perl/Python?

Also if there are newlines in a string variable, how
do I loop across all lines?

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: where's split()?

Mikołaj Machowski
Dnia sobota, 3 wrze?nia 2005 18:34, John Doe napisa?:
> Can someone show me a nice split() implementation such
> as we can find in AWK/Perl/Python?
>
> Also if there are newlines in a string variable, how
> do I loop across all lines?

vim7

Available on Tony's page.

m.

Re: where's split()?

A.J.Mechelynck
> Dnia sobota, 3 wrze?nia 2005 18:34, John Doe napisa?:
>> Can someone show me a nice split() implementation such
>> as we can find in AWK/Perl/Python?
>>
>> Also if there are newlines in a string variable, how
>> do I loop across all lines?
>>
> vim7
>
> Available on Tony's page.
>
> m.

and the Vim7 paragraph on Tony's page is

    http://users.skynet.be/antoine.mechelynck/vim/#vim7

Read the blurb before downloading! ALPHA (experimental) version, W32 only,
no warranty, no refunds.