winsize

Sean Hubbell
Hello,

  Does anyone have a problem when executing gvim when set the winsize in
there .vimrc to something that is HIGHER than there XTERM window that
has executed from?

I do not have this problem when executing from the gnome-terminal...

Sean

Re: winsize

A.J.Mechelynck

Re: winsize

Sean Hubbell
Tony Mechelynck wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sean Hubbell"
> <[hidden email]>

Thanks Tony, I did not realize that it had changed...

Sean