xcode: storyboard and XIB/NIB the same for dragging and dropping?

xcode: storyboard and XIB/NIB the same for dragging and dropping?

Yuma Antoine Decaux
Hi All,

I'm playing with x-code 6 and the main storyboard. By what I can understand, the main.storyboard has all the different components for each view controller. However. Then you start adding the UI elements in it. However, since we use vo, I checked the method on apple vis but that tutorial speaks for XIB files not storyboard files.

Does anyone have a step by step guideline on dragging buttons and such into the main.storybaord section of xcode?